What you’ll find on this page:
Virtual Studio Link & Checklist | Studio Policy & Calendar | Downloadable Audio Exercises
Our Virtual Studio
Enter the Voxsana virtual studio by clicking on the image
Here is a short checklist for a seamless experience with Riverside:
1. Make sure to tune in from a computer with a Chrome browser that’s up-to-date.
2. Check internet stability. Ethernet cable is preferred over WiFI.
3. Use an external mic, if possible.
4. Use headphones/earphones to prevent echo.
5. Close all applications that don’t need to be open during the recording. (This prevents computer overload). Important: Please close all programs that try to use your mic/camera.
6. If you can’t connect the mic/camera, make sure that you have given access to Chrome to use the mic/camera. The same holds for screen-sharing.
Please contact Riverside at https://support.riverside.fm if you have questions, feedback, or need any help.
Studio Policy & Calendar
Audio Tracks (downloadable)
Female – 5ths
Female – 1358888 (68bpm)
Female – Arpeggio – Slow (50bpm)
Female – Arpeggio
Female – Chords – Slow (50bpm)
Female – Chords
Female – 8531 (Go)
Female – Head Voice
Male – 1358888 (68bpm)
Male – Arpeggio
Male – 8531 (Go)
Male – Head Voice
KIDS & TEENS
Arpeggio – Slow (50bpm)
Chords – Slow (50bpm)